Helping Dentists Implement Dental Sleep Medicine, TMD, and Medical Billing Since 1988
With the most experience in the industry, our solutions and expertise make it easy, save time, and provides world-class support for dental practices to add new revenue sources and grow their services.
DENTAL CE COURSES
- Dental CE Courses for Dental Sleep Medicine, Craniofacial Pain, TMJ Disorders, & Dental Medical Cross Coding (Medical Billing in Dentistry).
- #1 Rated Cross Coding Seminar For Dental Sleep Medical Billing, TMJ Medical Billing, & Oral Surgery Medical Billing.
- 28 years of experience in educating on successful medical billing for dentists, dental sleep medicine implementation, and TMJ treatment implementation.
- DentalWriter™ Software – Implement & streamline medically necessary services, such as Dental Sleep Medicine, TMJ Disorders, & Implants with ease.
- Implants, TMD & Dental Sleep Medicine Medical Billing Made Easy. 100% Paperless with Electronic Billing and Secure E-Faxing .
- Generate incredible narratives, forms, and letters needed to receive medical reimbursement and build physician referrals for Dental Sleep Medicine & TMD.
MEDICAL BILLING SERVICE
- Our medical reimbursement specialists handle your medical claims so your practice can focus on what you do best – providing top of line patient care.
- See the Comparison Chart on why our Medical Billing Service’s Flat Rate Pricing is so cost effective.
- Get your DME application approved through us and start treating Medicare patients for obstructive sleep apnea.
DENTAL SLEEP MARKETING
- Instantly brand and market your dental sleep apnea practice with Snoring Isn’t Sexy™.
- Build your web presence and local community awareness that you treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Communicate and build physician referral networks to grow your dental sleep practice.
“I can honestly say that my software purchase has changed my practice. It has paid for itself many times over.”
–Dr. Gary S. Peoria, IL
Over 7,000 dental practices have utilized Nierman Practice Management to expand their services and receive medical reimbursement.