Cross-Coding/Medical Billing in Dentistry Manuals
CrossCoding: Successful Medical Billing in Dentistry Manual
Our flagship cross-coding manual is the comprehensive resource on how to bill medical insurance in a dental office.
Terminology for dental to medical billing
How to verify medical benefits for dental procedures
Transitioning from ICD-9 to the new ICD-10 diagnosis coding set.
Dental-medical cross coding and medical billing for:
- Sleep apnea appliances and treatment
- TMJ disorder orthotics and treatment
- Implant and oral surgeries and related procedures such as bone grafts and sinus lifts
- Oral cancer screenings
- Botox for painful bruxism
Billing Obstructive Sleep Apnea For Medicare Patients
The definitive manual for how to bill Medicare for sleep apnea appliances and treatment.
- Becoming a DME (Durable Medical Equipment) provider in order to treat and bill Medicare patients for sleep apnea.
- To Be or Not to Be… A Participating or Non-Participating Medicare provider.
- The different Medicare jurisdictions and what the payouts are.
- The medical billing protocols for Medicare.
- Separating Fact from Fiction regarding Medicare billing.