Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine Advanced Course Description
This 2-day advanced dental sleep medicine course is tailored to the dental practice that has begun treating obstructive sleep apnea. It will help take your dental sleep medicine practice to the next level, through sessions for:
- Studying the latest dental sleep medicine research
- Hands-on impression taking and clinical sessions
- Reviewing complex sleep apnea cases
- Overcoming common challenges
- Teaching the medical model for the whole team
- The link between OSA, TMD, & bruxism
- Building referral networks with sleep labs and sleep physicians.
- Marketing and networking with your community in order to spread awareness and build your patient base.
Continue expanding your dental sleep medicine knowledge with renowned sleep & pain expert Dr. Steve Carstensen.
August 27-28th | San Diego, CA & Interactive Livestream
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
8757 Rio San Diego Drive
San Diego, CA 92108
Book before 8/5/2021 for $155/night and special group concessions.
CLICK HERE to book online or Call (619) 692-3800 and ask for the “NiermanPM” room block rate.
Join our Cross-Coding Course Next Door!
Learn how to get paid by medical insurance in dentistry from start-to-finish with Cross-Coding icon Rose Nierman.
Next door, bring your team where they will learn how to successfully bill medical insurance and also increase your reimbursement, case acceptance, and bottom line for sleep apnea, TMD, implants, oral surgeries, frenectomies, and more. Register today!
Dr. Steve Carstensen, DDS
Number of Years Hosting DSM Courses
Dentists Educated & Successfully Implementing
• Dental sleep medicine fundamentals review.
• New developments in airway health, DSM.
• Creating an efficient workflow for team.
• Home sleep testing (overnight studies available)
• Hands-on exams and bite registrations.
• Managing side effects of oral appliance therapy.
• Structural & functional components of airway health (nasal breathing, myofunctional therapy, behavioral approaches) Featuring guest speaker from the Breathe Institute
• Driving qualified sleep patients and increasing case acceptance.
• Building physician referral networks.
• Medical reimbursement guide and updates.
• Overcoming hurdles for dental sleep growth, Q&A, next steps.
*agenda subject to change
Visit NiermanPM.com/Schedule or call 1-800-879-6468 option 4 for more information.
Register for the Advanced Dental Sleep Review Course
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
All cancellations are to be made in writing. Registrations may be refunded at 100% if canceled within the first 24 hours of registration. Attendees can transfer their registration to another course one time without penalty up until 10 days prior to the course. Within 10 days of this course a 20% transfer penalty will be applied.