- Enhance Your Profitability with Dental Sleep Medicine
- Learn The Clinical Protocols – Including Taking a Fool Proof Impression
- Implement the Back-End – Medical Billing, Marketing, & Physician Referrals
- Sleep Science and Sleep Apnea 101
- Better understanding of pharyngeal dynamics
- Sleep Apnea Screening Techniques
- Home Sleep Testing & PSG’s
- Finding patients in your practice- incentivize your patient to return for sleep evaluation
- Treatment Options including CPAP, Surgery, Oral Appliance Therapy
- “What are we doing with an oral appliance?”
- Choosing the Right Sleep Apnea Appliance for Each Patient
- The Dental Sleep Medicine work-up and New Patient interview- hands-on
- Successful Medical Billing for Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Physician Referral Building & Networking
- Dr. Todd Morgan Case Studies in Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. Todd Morgan
Dr. Todd Morgan is a clinician and researcher with 25 years of experience in dental sleep medicine and a highly respected leader in the field. His team has completed several NIH funded clinical trials and authored several peer-reviewed articles and books on the treatment of sleep apnea with dental appliances. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, and sits on the Board of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. He is the Chief of Oral Medicine at Scripps Memorial Hospital. He is also a consultant to Scripps Clinic Division of Sleep Medicine in La Jolla, California.
8 CE Credits
Dr. Todd Morgan
PACEProgram Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance bya state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 8/1/2016 to 7/31/2019
Nierman Practice Management is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Nierman Practice Management designates this activity for 12 continuing education credits.
Refund and Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are to be made in writing. All paid registration fees will be refunded at 100% for cancellations received 14 days prior to start of course. An assessment fee of $250.00 will be taken for cancellations received after this time. This course provider reserves the right to cancel a course or to provide a substitute instructor if conditions warrant. All registration fees will be returned if the course is cancelled.