Dental Sleep Medicine CE Course Description
Learn the blueprints for Dental Sleep Medicine success from industry leaders.
This comprehensive dental sleep medicine CE course will help you and your team implement obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment into your dental practice.
From the basics of dental sleep medicine terminology to the clinical treatment protocol, and everything in between, including screening, exam workflow, hands-on bite registrations, communication skills, referral building, marketing & dental sleep medical billing, your dental practice will be prepared to go back on Monday and begin taking the steps to building a successful dental sleep medicine practice.
Learn from some of the most experienced and recognized sleep medicine dentists in the industry.
Gain the clinical skills and learn the effective protocols for dental sleep medicine:
- Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in your Dental Practice
- Dental Sleep Examination & Appointment Workflows. Hand-on Bite Registration for OSA
- Oral Appliance Mechanics. Learn the Different Appliance Types, Pros & Cons
- Sleep Studies: Polysomnograms – In-Lab & Home Sleep Testing. Protocols & Guidelines
- Physician Referrals: Building Referral Networks with the Sleep Community
- Dental Sleep Medicine Marketing and Growth Strategies
- Dental Sleep Medicine Billing: Dental-Medical Cross Coding for Sleep Apnea
- Communication Techniques for Case Acceptance & Managing Expectations
- Getting the Team on Board – Putting It All Together for Implementation Success
This course guides dental practices on the right path to success in dental sleep medicine and provides the knowledge and resources necessary to stay on track in their Dental Sleep Medicine journey.
What Makes This Dental Sleep Medicine Course Different
- Practical Content – Our sessions are geared towards practical implementation and helping practices grow and scale their obstructive sleep apnea services. We break down information into easy steps and prepare practices for common challenges to remove implementation hurdles.
- Team-Based Approach – Dental Sleep Medicine is a highly team-driven service. Implementation success rates for dental sleep medicine are much higher when the dental team is involved, learning their respective roles and becoming passionate about saving lives.
- Experience & Personal Touch – Our team has over 30 years of experience in providing continuing education for dental sleep medicine and medical billing for dentists and team. We put our hearts into each and every course to provide the highest quality experience in order for you to achieve your goals in dental sleep medicine.
|7:15 AM||Breakfast & Registration|
|8:00 AM||Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine|
|8:30 AM||The Science, Statistics & Terminology of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) & Sleep Medicine|
|9:00 AM||Treatment Options for OSA|
|11:00 AM||Screening your Patients for OSA – A Team Approach|
|1:00 PM||The Treatment Protocol for OSA Using Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)|
|1:30 PM||Bite Registration Methods for OAT – Hands-on|
|2:30 PM||Polysomnogram and Home Sleep Testing|
|3:15 PM||Integrating Medical Insurance Reimbursement for OSA Treatment|
|4:00 PM||Hands-on Sleep Studies Overnight|
|7:15 AM||Breakfast & Registration|
|8:00 AM||Sleep Apnea & TMD|
|8:30 AM||Managing Side Effects|
|9:00 AM||Case Studies|
|11:00 AM||Building the Sleep Practice – Internal & External Marketing|
|1:00 PM||Driving Qualified Patients Into the Practice|
|1:30 PM||Establishing Referral Networks with Physicians and the Medical Community|
|2:30 PM||Communication is Key: Increasing Case Acceptance, Referrals, and Growth|
|3:15 PM||Leveraging Technology in Dental Sleep Medicine|
|4:00 PM||Finding your “Why”|
|5:00 PM||Creating your Action Plan for Implementation|
Upcoming Dates & Locations
December 4-5th, 2020 | Jupiter, FL
Nierman Practice Management Training Facility
221 Old Dixie Hwy, Suite 5
Tequesta, FL 33469
Speaker: Dr. Anjoo Ely
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
All cancellations are to be made in writing. Registrations may be refunded at 100% if canceled within the first 7 days of registration. An assessment fee of 30% will be taken for cancellations 8 days after registration if prior to 21 days before the course. An assessment fee of 50% will be taken for cancellations that are 21 days before the course or less. Attendees can transfer their registration to another course without penalty up until 10 days prior to course. Within 10 days of course, a 20% penalty to transfers will be applied.