This 2 day “Over-the Shoulder” seminar, provided by the SCOPE Institute for Sleep Apnea & Craniofacial Pain Education, is your opportunity to experience firsthand how the experts run a successful dental sleep medicine or TMD practice. Having a credentialed mentor can help propel you and your team to the next level in expanding your practice. By shadowing a successful TMJ/dental sleep practice and discussing how to overcome specific roadblocks you may be facing, your own practice will grow at a much faster rate than trying to do it all on your own.
Dentists and their teams will be able to watch both the dental expert, and their staff treating live sleep apnea and TMJ cases. By shadowing the practice throughout the day, the dentist will observe communication with the patients during screenings and exams, and the protocols the entire team follows for each case, as well as following up with patients on the delivery of sleep and TMJ appliances, and troubleshooting appliances if not properly working.
After the shadowing portion, a half-day will be spent discussing the witnessed cases, and reviewing a plan for implementing protocols in the dentists own practice.
Why You Need To Attend
- Shadow a Successful TMJ/Dental Sleep Medicine Practice First-Hand.
- Develop a blueprint with the expert to implement in your own TMJ/dental sleep practice.
- Bring your team to observe the expert’s auxiliary duties and office flow.
12 CE Credits
Team Member $995
Dr. Mayoor Patel
PACEProgram Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance bya state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 8/1/2016 to 7/31/2019
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
All cancellations are to be made in writing. Registrations will be refunded at 100% for cancellations received up to 7 days after initial registration.
· An assessment fee of 15% will be taken for refunds requested 8 days after initial registration if prior to 21 days before course.
· An assessment fee of 40% will be taken for refunds requested less than 21 days prior to the start of the course.
*Offices may choose to transfer the registration to another attendee or hold a credit in the full amount for up to 12 months. Credits are only good towards other Nierman Education programs.