Dental Sleep Medicine Medicare DME Application Service for Sleep Apnea Treatment
Why should your Dental Practice become a Medicare DME Supplier?
- Medicare is the Largest Health Insurer in the US: With over 67 million Medicare patients in 2020, becoming a DME supplier increases your OSA patient pool significantly. More than 10 million of those patients have supplementary insurance plans.
- Become a One Stop Shop for OAT Referrals: Give physicians the peace of mind to refer all oral appliance patients to you, regardless of insurer.
- Medicare patients don’t have to be a loss leader: With low cost Medicare appliances, streamlined claim processes and balance billing, making a profit on Medicare patients is common for our clients.
Completed DME Supplier Application for 1 Location
*Medicare charges a separate fee of $595 when filing an application.
** Medicare is temporarily waiving their application fee (updated 12/21/2020)
Get Approval Quickly. Let Nierman Handle Your Medicare DME Application.
Call 1-800-879-6468, or click below
Why Nierman’s Medicare DME application service?
- We Do the Dirty Work with Average Turnaround Time of 12 Weeks Once All Documents are Provided to Medicare: We will provide you with 3 pages of information we need to complete your 25 page application. Don’t find yourself waiting 6-12 months or more to get started with your Medicare patients.
- We Know What Medicare Wants after Processing Thousands of Successful Applications: We make sure mandatory supporting documents, such as a copy of comprehensive liability insurance policy with NSC listed as a certificate holder, meet Medicare’s requirements.
- We Supply all the Information You Need to Get it Right The First Time.