Dental Sleep Medicine Medicare DME Application Service for Sleep Apnea Treatment
Why should your Dental Practice become a Medicare DME Supplier?
- Medicare is the Largest Health Insurer in the US: With over 50 million Medicare patients and an expected 64 million by 2020, becoming a DME supplier increases your OSA patient pool significantly. More than 10 million of those patients have supplementary insurance plans.
- Become a One Stop Shop for OAT Referrals: Give physicians the peace of mind to refer all oral appliance patients to you, regardless of insurer.
- Medicare patients don’t have to be a loss leader: With low cost Medicare appliances, streamlined claim processes and balance billing, making a profit on Medicare patients is common for our clients.
Get Approval Quickly. Let Nierman Handle Your Medicare DME Application.
Call 1-800-879-6468, or click below for more information
Why Nierman’s Medicare DME application service?
- We Do the Dirty Work with Average Turnaround Time of Only 10 Weeks: We will provide you with a 5 page sheet of information we need to complete your 25 page application. Don’t find yourself waiting 6 months or more to get started with your Medicare patients.
- We Know What Medicare Wants after Processing Thousands of Successful Applications: We make sure mandatory supporting documents, such as a copy of comprehensive liability insurance policy with NSC listed as a certificate holder, meet Medicare’s requirements.
- You Won’t Fall Victim to Poor Medicare Part B Advice: Our guidance on opting out requirements is backed up with documentation to keep your practice safe. Plus, we don’t overcharge you for simple Part B paperwork.
- We Supply all the Information You Need to Get it Right The First Time: Did you know that fingerprinting and a site visit are part of the application process? If something goes wrong, you might have to start all over and pay another application fee.
- Get Paid with 2 Free Claims and Our Healthcare Attorney Reviewed Medicare Manual: Becoming a DME supplier is only worth it if you get Medicare reimbursement.