Dental Sleep & Pain / DentalWriter Panel Conference
October, 25-26 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL
DentalWriter Panel Conference
Taking place October 25-26th, 2019 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, you won’t want to miss this year’s Annual DentalWriter User Conference!
Join us for an unforgettable event full of education, training, and fun, where DentalWriter clients will learn:
- Medical billing fundamentals, strategies for billing success, increasing case acceptance through effective communication, and the specific codes for dental sleep medicine, TMD, oral surgeries, bone grafts, & many other medical-in-nature dental procedures.
- The full potential of DentalWriter to stay organized, save time, build referrals, and receive medical reimbursement for the above services.
- Treatment workflow from several clinical breakout sessions with Dr. Mayoor Patel and other renowned speakers.
Network and connect with fellow dental sleep medicine & TMD practices across the country while learning the latest updates from the leading educators in the industry including Nierman Practice Management founder / CEO Rose Nierman.
Dental Sleep & Pain Panel Conference
The Dental Sleep Medicine & TMD Panel Conference, provided by the SCOPE Institute for Sleep Apnea & Craniofacial Pain Education, brings together the brightest minds of sleep and pain related specialties for attendees to acquire the latest science, research, and protocols in the field, as well as understand the roles different specialties play in sleep apnea, TMD, and craniofacial pain treatment.
Panel sessions will include emerging technologies of dental sleep medicine and craniofacial pain treatment, how to triage patients that present with both sleep apnea and TMD/craniofacial pain, the most efficient way to implement medical billing in dentistry, and building strong referral relationships in order to increase your patients and grow your practice.
- Gain the latest insights and updates in dental sleep medicine, TMD, & craniofacial pain.
- Learn how to build strong referral relationships with sleep physicians, neurologists, ENT’s, and other specialties.
- Bring your team and receive training on medical insurance billing for dental sleep medicine and TMD.
Mayoor Patel, DDS, MS
PACEProgram Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 8/1/2016 to 7/31/2019
Nierman Practice Management is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Nierman Practice Management designates this activity for 16 continuing education credits.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are to be made in writing. Registrations will be refunded at 100% if cancelled within the first 7 days of registration or if the attendee transfers their registration to another course.
An assessment fee of 30% will be taken for cancellations 8 days after registration if prior to 21 days before the course. An assessment fee of 50% will be taken for cancellations that are 20 days before the course or less.