This weekend, Jon Nierman joined Wizdom Dental Education Solutions for a presentation on Getting Started in Dental Sleep Medicine: Screening & Medical Billing
On Saturday, September 12th, Jon Nierman, Vice President of Nierman Practice Management, presented Getting Started in Dental Sleep Medicine: Screening & Medical Billing. Hosted by Wizdom Dental Education Seminars, this course covered:
- A review of the science and statistics of sleep-breathing disorders and obstructive sleep apnea.
- The dynamics of dental sleep medicine – treating a medical condition with a dental solution.
- How to utilize key intake questionnaires to identify potential OSA patients.
- How to screen for signs and symptoms of OSA during hygiene visits and exams.
- The fundamentals of medical insurance billing for OSA exams, imaging, and device reimbursement.
Jon Nierman is the Vice President of Nierman Practice Management, helping dental practices implement medical billing, dental sleep medicine, and TMJ/orofacial pain services. Through Nierman Practice Management, Jon helps practices with 3 key areas needed for growth – continuing education and training, scalable systems and technology, and access to support specialists, experts, and mentors. As of 2020, Jon has provided over 5,000 hours of continuing education programs in dental sleep medicine, orofacial pain, and medical billing. Jon is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Nierman Practice Management has been providing dental practice support in medical billing, dental sleep medicine, and TMJ for over 30 years. The company has a robust dental CE program, with live, online, and on-demand courses available throughout the year. Recently, Nierman launched a new online learning platform for dental practices. This platform, Nierman CE+, currently hosts the most comprehensive medical billing in dentistry course suite online. For more details about Nierman courses, visit the recently expanded Nierman CE schedule here.