DentalWriter users with an active Maintenance & Support subscription can log-in to access to the following training and support resources:
DentalWriter Help Center:
Your portal for access to:
- DentalWriter Implementation Curriculum
- Live Training Webinars
- Step-by-step QuickStart Guides
- Technical Support
< Watch a Video on the DentalWriter Help Center
CrossCode Software Online:
Unlocking the Codes:
- Case Examples
- Reference Sheets
- Fee Ranges
- Guidance by Code
Nierman Practice Management Forum:
Join the conversation or start a new one:
- Ask a question for one of our experts
- Find answers to questions asked by other practices
- See our Tip of the Week!
- News, updates, trends & questions
Monthly editions keeps you up to date on industry trends:
Example topics covered in 2013:
- State dental board sleep apnea position statements
- Medicare referral requirement changes
- TMD coverage laws
- EHR meaningful use incentives
Tuesday Evening Study Club:
Receive 1 CE per session!
- Register for the live session via your email invitation
- Or, view the recorded sessions from the DentalWriter Help Center
- Learn the ins and outs of medical billing in dentistry
- Special guest host clinical training
In-Office Training and Consulting:
Personalized implementation training:
Receive in-office, hands on training from a DentalWriter Certified Trainer who is selected to your team’s training needs:
- Increase your ROI: from billing medical insurance
- Implement: personalized protocols for dental sleep medicine, TMD and/or oral surgery services
- Learn: to get the most out of DentalWriter
- Set goals: and gain the tools to meet them
Giving back to our loyal customers:
- Earn points for using, sharing & talking about DentalWriter
- Redeem points for product discounts, free seminars and more!
- We appreciate you! Many of our new customers come from referrals from existing customers.
*DentalWriter training & support is available to all clients with active support subscriptions.
If you need to reactivate your subscription please call 1-800-879-6468
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.