NPM Study Club – Medical Billing for Dental Sleep Medicine
Rose Nierman and Courtney Snow discuss how to successfully obtain medical billing reimbursement for dental sleep medicine.
This session covers:
– What codes to use (ICD-10 diagnosis, CPT procedure, and HCPCS equipment codes)
– Successful benefit verifications, pre-authorizations, and gap exceptions
– Common criteria a patient must meet for medical coverage
– What documentation is needed for successful reimbursement
– Typical allowed amounts for oral sleep appliances
Ready to Learn More?
Join us December 9-10, 2022 in Jupiter, FL
Join is in Jupiter, FL for our upcoming Medical Billing in Dentistry course on December 9-10, 2022!
Learn medical billing from start to finish so you can start successfully billing medical insurance in dentistry for sleep apnea, TMD, CBCT, oral surgeries, and more with cross-coding experts, Rose Nierman and Courtney Snow.